TEXT





Learning Comment:
This task has allowed me to experiment with the photoshop and its functions. I have been able to try presenting my artist to suit a specific genre. To do this I selected an image from a photoshop I did that best presented the artist in a natural pose. After using the tools provided by photoshop I was able to cut him away from the background and place him on my own.
After selecting an appropriate image, I created a background using text. I experimented with a range of different fonts and used the most suitable on the text presented in the poster.
Here is a list of important aspects I have come across that I feel are needed to create a successful digipak poster:
- Photography (Select and image that presents the artist in a way that is natural to the chosen genre)
- Typography
- Release dates
- Album name
- Colours (Keep the simple, which create a powerful impact)
- Body language of artist
- Clothing (helps form a brand identity for the artist)


No comments:
Post a Comment