Labels
- 1. Research (14)
- 2. Creative Task (6)
- 3. Planning (15)
- Construction (11)
- Evaluation (4)
- Final Products (3)
Sunday, 26 June 2016
Analysis of Music Websites
After creating this Prezi, I have learnt about websites and that simplicity and the need to use colours and images should directly relate towards the genre of the band. I have also learnt that I do not need to follow all of the codes and conventions shared between most music websites, and Instead, I feel that having a minimalistic website with a direct and clear approach in presenting the key information is better. Therefore, In my own website I would like to use a simplistic style which portrays the artist in relation to their genre using only a small range of colour and images that are relevant. I will still use to some on the codes and conventions, such as using images of the artist to immediately engage the audience, this is because I feel these are some of the most effective ways to attract your target audience.
Labels:
1. Research
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment