Sunday, 26 June 2016

Digipak Research


Analysis of digipaks - Created with Haiku Deck, presentation software that inspires;

Until doing this task I was unsure what a digipak was,yet, after completing this research I no have a good understanding of what a digipak is and why artists use them. This is useful as I will have to create my own digipak as apart of my final product.
Moreover, I believe having a well designed digipak will have a large effect on the way in which the audience view the album. Therefore, after doing this research I now know I must include these assets as apart of my digipak to achieve a successful outcome:
  • Interesting Image - to attract an audience
  • Back cover with the appropriate information
  • Front cover including the artists name and the album name
  • CD
  • Inside cover with artist and album information 


No comments:

Post a Comment